Monday, January 18, 2010

PAL goals for presentation#2

Purpose:
I want to demonstrate how to bake Christmas cookies to the audience. I want to make it easy to understand and to follow, and simple as possible so that the audience can remember the tips and can actually make them at home. It is very easy to make and they can be actually made at any time of the year although I call them Christmas cookies. (:

(Target) Audience:
My audience could be little kids to even elderly people. Especially for girls and for family but it can be anyone.

Logistics (Time, technology, etc):
My presentation would be about 5 minutes long and I am going to use the actual pictures that I took when I actually made them. I might use animations if I can find good ones but I'm not sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment