Thursday, January 21, 2010

My goals for presentation#2

1. Preparation/Rehearsal
As I've done last time, I would prepare the presentation ahead of time, making some little outline and notes of what I'm going to talk about. Then, I'd time myself and do rehearsals until I feel comfortable and know exactly what I'm going to explain.

2. Content / Overall Impression
Explain the recipe of Christmas cookies and show how the recipe can be used in everyday life. (Seasons don't matter!) I hope I can explain it in a simple and easy way.

3. Voice
Clear and cheerful voice. I want to show that baking (or cooking) is very fun and hopefully I can make some of my audience to actually make them after my demo presentation.

4. Body Language
I'm thinking of actually doing the movements of making the cookies, such as mixing the ingredients or putting flour through a sieve, etc. But I would like to not to make more movements than necessary.

5. Visuals
I'm going to use pictures of the ingredients, the process amd my actual pictures of the Christmas cookies I baked last winter at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment